Your favourite one-day shopping festival is back on May 17! From 10am to 10pm, Shop the City takes over Melbourne Central to welcome winter with a whirlwind program of exciting offers, tasty treats and back-to-back events. You’ll need serious shopping stamina to make it through Shop the City from morning ‘til night, so Melbourne Central have loaded the program with plenty of pit-stops and pamper sessions to pace your day.
Here’s just a teaser of what’ll be happening:
• Flour Market are bringing together Melbourne’s most drool-worthy bakers for our very first donut festival. Feast your face from 5pm!
• Search for sweet prizes in a Treasure Hunt – and keep an eye on @melbcentral on Snapchat join the sprint to the major prize!
• Unwind with a hand massage and cup of tea from Jurlique in the Chill Out Lounge.
• Your dream jewellery is only a few clicks away! Design your own piece with Francesca Collections’s new ‘Create’ app in the Chill Out Lounge.
• Up your accessories game with a monogrammed piece from Mon Purse’s pop-up shop. Plus, spend $150 at Melbourne Central during Shop the City to score a free Mon Purse gift!
• Kiehl's are setting up their Masque Bar to keep your skin hydrated. It’s a long day but that doesn’t mean you can’t stay feeling fresh!
• A badly poured beer is a sorry sight. Learn how to do it right at TGI Fridays Australia Blue Moon Perfect Pour masterclass.
• Discover how BeeKeeper Parade’s bags are made at their bag design workshop.
Head to the website to check out all the events https://www.melbournecentral.com.au/shop-the-city
Show us how much fun you’re having by tagging #shopthecity and#MelbourneCentral when you post your snaps on Instagram and Twitter throughout the day. Tag @melbournecentral too and you may even be our next #regram!
(SOURCE: MELBOURNE CENTRAL)